About Vortex Optics
Vortex Optics is one of the leading manufacturers for optical instruments used in various recreational sports like hunting, wildlife watching and many other such sports. Known popularly for its wide range of binoculars, scopes and other optical accessories, one of its primary products is Vortex Strike fire which has created a new hit in the market. It has successfully created its own niche owing to the high durability, precision to use, easy installation and zero portability issues. This article speaks primarily about the Things to Know When Buying a Vortex Strike Fire 2.
Specifications of the model
The first factor that needs to be looked upon before buying the model is its specifications. The following enlist some of those: –
- Magnification of 1x
- Lens aperture of 1.45 inches
- The weight of 7.2 pounds and length of 5.6 inches
- Adjustment graduation of ½ MOA
- The reticle of 4 MOA red or green dots for easy accuracy
- Cantilever mounting system for easy assembling and disassembling
Features of the model
The second thing to look upon before buying the model is to look at its various features. The following are the available features with the model of Vortex Strike Fire: –
- Glass surfaces of the lens with multiple coatings of anti-reflection in order to improve the light transmission through the device
- Technology to counteract parallax errors
- O ring seals to add as waterproof measure for the primary tube of the camera
- Cantilever mount for easy assembling and portability purposes
- Shockproof equipment to withstand the recoil without affecting any component or damaging the accuracy of the equipment
- Nitrogen gas purging to prevent lens fogging and keep the device operational even in the poor lighting conditions
Pros and cons of the model
The third factor to know while buying the model is knowing the pros and cons of the model. The following are the pros and cons of Vortex Strike Fire: –
- Lightweight design that can be assembled and carried easily to different places
- Easy adjustment features that can ensure a long life of usage of the device
- Availability for the choice of dot color and other brightness adjustments
- The cantilever design aiding in rapid target acquisition and aiding the hunters easily
- High optics quality of the lenses used in the entire apparatus
- The device might get a bit difficult to operate for the left-hand shooters, owing to the location of the various buttons and hence they might have to adjust it manually every time while using.
- The front lens of the camera might reflect excessive of light under certain angles and hence care must be taken while operating the same.
- The price for the same might get a bit costly for some segments of the customers.
Hence, in a nutshell, it can be inferred about the various Things to Know When Buying a Vortex Strike Fire that would help a customer in deciding whether to buy the model or not. Hence, buying the model would be worth the investment as it offers various sophisticated features that can improvise the overall sporting experience.