When you have a trained dog, it is very easy to make them earn that what are its limits of an area and where it should stay and play. But the dogs who refuse to get trained or are not trained by the owners only create a lot of problem for their owners. A dog will never stop enjoying itself and it is a good quality if you look at one side as dogs should be playful rather than lazy. It makes it more fun to keep them. Children love playful dogs.
The safety of your dog is very important. There are so many cases that include dogs going missing or running into an accident. It happens because they run from home or leave their boundaries of house unattended by the owners. It is very risky to leave dogs by themselves outside of your house.
Invisible dog fences
Fencing is the one method that stops the dog. Making a fence with metal often hurts the pet so some build boundary walls around. In some cases due to some government issued state law or a society rule, creating boundaries are not allowed. So what to do then? Invisible or wireless dog fences come into play then.
Benefits of using an invisible dog fence – It is relative to less cost compared to the traditional fences and require very less maintenance. It does not need any kind of replacement, repairmen, or repainting. It saves a lot of your time and money. The only thing it needs is the batteries. As these are invisible to eyes, there are no view-obstructing elements. It saves a lot of space and does not decrease the beauty of your garden or lawn. It is not a type of physical barrier which i=makes it more convenient and flexible. You can just bury the wires or transmitter wherever you want to according to your desired parameters, and take it out whenever you want to. It uses a radio transmitter which determines the area and also trains the dogs alongside. So which is the best invisible dog fence for you?
Types of best invisible fences
- The containment systems which have advantages of- waterproof receivers and transmitters, immense range, easy to use and install, and has five levels of shock. With cons like- a minor problem of dead spots and change in batteries.
- Fence having- stable transmitter, supporting multiple dogs, rechargeable collar batteries and huge range. But have some disadvantages like fluctuating boundary line and disrupted signal sure to disruption by metal proximity.
- Wireless fences having- training manual, two collars, the range of 180 feet diameter, and simple and fast installation. And cons like- metal proximity and faster depleting batteries.
- The ones with pros like- thick 14 gauge wires, design flexibility, waterproof receiver collar, and has a function to contain the cats too. These have some problems with having no instruction manual and being of less quality control.
- Fences that cover up to 100 acres of area, have strong and durable collars, support an unlimited number of collars, and have vibration feature. But lacks the ability to recharge the batteries and are not suitable for small dogs.
Altogether these are the best invisible dog fences for you.